Navaris 2-in-1 Mini Washing Machine and Spin Dryer – Holds up to 2 kg – Portable Hand Cranked Non-Electric Top Washer/Dryer for Camping, Caravans
(as of Nov 01,2020 15:58:18 UTC – Details)
Wash and dry your laundry quickly with the Navaris 2-in-1 Mini Washing Machine and Spin Dryer. Get fantastic results without using electricity and with just a fraction of the amount of water and detergent.
HOW TO USE
- Insert the drum into the machine, fill with water, add detergent and rotate the laundry using the hand crank. Empty the water, insert the second spin dryer
insert and repeat the process for spin drying. 40 to 60 rounds per minute are sufficient for cleaning. In addition, the machine is equipped with non-slip feet
to ensure its stability.
- Take this mini washing machine and dryer combo with you on camping trips or in your caravan or boat! It is also suitable for use in dorms.
- The hand crank on the mini washing machine can be used easily and comfortably with minimal effort.
NOTE ON WASHING
- Please note that the portable washing machine cannot replace the results of a fully automatic washing machine, but provides significantly better results than a
normal hand wash.
- Materials: plastic, metal, rubber
- Size: 34.5 x 34.4 x 34.3 cm (13.58″ x 13.54″ x 13.5″)
- Clothing load: up to 2kg (4.5 lbs)
- Functions: washing, rinsing, spin drying
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x mini washing machine and spin dryer
- 1x washing insert (2 parts)
- 1x spinning insert
- 1x extra handle
SPEED FUNCTION: Once your dirty laundry is clean again, it can be spun dry in an instant and comfortably thanks to the spinning insert.
ENERGY SAVING: Unlike a conventional mini washing machine, the Navaris Mini Washing Machine requires no electricity to run and uses only a fraction of the amount of water and laundry detergent used by electric washing machines.
NON-SLIP: Suction cups on the bottom prevent the washing machine with spin dryer from sliding during use. This 2-in-1 system is designed to be lightweight, yet durable and long-lasting.
NOTE: Follow the recommended wash temperature on your clothing labels. Max temp 45°C. Do not overload or use boiling water. Keep away from children.